Robert Littlefield Buford III is an Austin Personal Injury Trial Lawyer and Board Certified Criminal Defense Specialist. With over 40 jury trials to verdict, he has the courtroom experience it takes to win outstanding results.
His practice focuses on catastrophic injuries, auto collisions, trucking collisions, premises liability, ATV collisions, boating collisions, tort claims, and the defense of individuals accused of crimes.
He spends his spare time skateboarding, playing classical guitar and working out.
- Texas A&M University, B.S. 1992
- University of Denver, J.D. 1995
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, M.P.H., 1999
Admitted to Practice
- 1996, Supreme Court, State of Texas
- 1998, U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- Board Certified—Criminal Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization